Thursday 18 August 2011

The Sims for Facebook...

So as you know Facebook games are getting very popular.. you probably know this because you either play them yourself or your news feed gets crammed up with all those annoying thins such as 'Debby has run out of seeds.. please plant some seeds on my farm'.. y'know what I mean. Anyways EA have revealed a game that some of you might actually enjoy..Scary right, the idea of you getting addicted to a game and spamming other peoples news feeds..ew. Anyways here it is.. The Sims for Facebook.

I'm actually not a big fan of The Sims games but I have played them once or twice.. the idea of this game is pretty good I suppose. Just depends if you like the game I suppose. I'm not sure if it's all free. It's probably free to a certain extent but you have to pay for money or something, the same thing as every other facebook game. Anyway you can check it out here.

21 comments:

  1. Oh wow, as if facebook wasn't already enough like hearing a Sims story... now at least they've added avatars to the ramblings haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never been too much of a sims nor facebook fan, doesn't look like something for me but thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i rarely play facebook games but i love the Sims

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't play facebook games any more but it looks cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. not another facebook game, it was bound to happen

    ReplyDelete
  6. My brother played this. I didn't think it looked too interesting, to be honest...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm, I started playing Sims 3 again a couple days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reactivating Facebook only to try the game, sounds nice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i want use facebook in sims
    haha
    nice post

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, its prob gonna be: pay this much for a closet or pool

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is just me who hate facebook games?
    I tried but I can't play this things =(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh casual facebook games, how it eats my time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh god no! Not another facebook game that everyone is going to play :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have tried that app, just not the same as the real thing:(

    ReplyDelete
  15. Think this is the future bro. Facebook is too text based. People want to interact in three dimensional space.

    Facebook 3d, coming soon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I loved to play sims as a kid. I enjoyed killing them in creative ways hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  17. Unless there's ways for me to kill them in new and horrible ways I'm not interested.

    ReplyDelete