Sunday 21 August 2011

Nostalgic Game - SSX

The game SSX is snowboarding game where you have to make it to the bottom of the slope in the fastest time, or earn a certain amount of point before you reach the bottom. It's a game that I played when I was younger and it ruled. SSX Tricky was the one for me.. anyways, EA have revealed that there will be a brand new SSX out in January 2012. They released a trailer of it that includes pre-alpha game play. Take a look here;
SNOWSTEP FTW! <3
I personally can't wait for this game, it looks awesome. And now that it has multiplayer it's going to rule. I love extreme sports in general and there are not that many games out there in comparison to football and rugby games -.- Oh and did anyone else see that wing-suit thing? OH MY GOD, can't wait to play this game, seriously. 

What do you guys think of the trailer? Did you play SSX a couple of years ago when it was out? Will you be buying this game? 

17 comments:

  1. Never played it, but always wanted to. I guess I'm nostalgic for my desire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When it comes to snow, the only nostalgic game i can remember is Coolboarders for playstation 1. Great game, countless hours playing it

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks pretty good looking forward to this game

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, the trailer looks amazing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was more of a snowboard kids guy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I haven't thought about SSX in ages!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I played Snowboard Kids 64 or something when I was younger and I sucked at it. :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. O I remember SSX from the old arcade games! :D It was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I only like those game when I can play against friends, solo it is so boring :/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had forgotten about skiing games! I use to love them! Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I remember playing the old version of this game; just nostalgia'd pretty hard ;o

    ReplyDelete
  12. The scenario is very amazing, I not a big fan of snowboard but I like it

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like it's gonna be a nice game

    ReplyDelete
  14. they are doing some insane tricks in that game

    ReplyDelete