Friday 5 August 2011

Bungie's last ViDoc

Okay so todays just going to be a quick post as I have a lot of things to do. And i'm sorry to say to some of you, it's about Halo..again.
Bungie have been working on halo for around 10 years now, so they finally said goodbye to Halo. It's not that they're fed up of working with Halo, it's just they want to work on a new project. Microsoft will continue to make the new Halo trilogy so fans will not be dissappointed.


Here's an hour long documentary of how Bungie started and where they are now. If you're a halo fan I truly suggest you watch it. It made me feel like a proud, emotional parent.
Sorry for the short post guys.

17 comments:

  1. aww I'm gonna miss bungie...I loved playing Halo 1 and 2 on the original xbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I read Halo? Seeing that now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be interesting to see how it will affect the game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodbye Halo and good riddance

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder what they are gonna do?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The title made me think of Aldous Huxley. Not all that into Halo, though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. whatever they are working on i hope will come out for pc too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Short and sweet. I like it. Sorry to see bungie go though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bungie started out with a XbOX and chump change.

    ReplyDelete
  10. making a completely new game is fun, i hope bungie does a good job

    ReplyDelete
  11. Watched the doc. Now I want to find and play Oni.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet goodbye. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Let's hope that Microsoft doesn't screw up the Halo franchise.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i cant believe i watched the whole video ^^

    ReplyDelete