Monday 1 August 2011

My phone died overnight and now i'm late damat

I was supposed to get up super early because I have to catch a train and a bus to get to my new house to pay the rent. Now that i'm three hours late an I don't even know if there's any point in me going down today, If I do end up going down then i'll probably have to stay there for the night without any internet and i'll have to buy food. I also had to open a new bank account today for university but the banks will be closing soon so I can't do that now either damat. And it's all my brothers fault because he had my phone charger overnight sdfgnj.

8 comments:

  1. Don't let minor obstacles block your path friend : - )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this feeling all too well. I often wonder what the point is when I wake up late.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't let yourself ever think that there isn't a point. There's always a point. Even if we can't figure it out at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find your misfortune humorous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's funny how you always miss time to do important stuff in life but you'll always find time to blog. Happens to everyone, good luck fixing your stuff. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete