Monday 8 August 2011

So I moved into my new University house today..

I moved the majority of the stuff down here on the weekend so I figured I may as well move down today since my friends birthday is tomorrow. I packed what was left in my house last night and I managed to fit in into two bags, two really heavy bags.. Today then I woke up and put my alarm on snooze 4 times, woke up thinking I was late and caught the wrong train to town and had to wait around for 45 minutes in the boiling weather.
      After 4 hours of rearranging my room and putting things away I am now happily moved in. I spray painted my desk because it was bright pink and managed to spray paint my phone and the side of my laptop silver.. brilliant. I'm starving now and the nearest shop is shut, I have no idea where the other shops are and everyone else is out. Sorry this is a crappy little post but I've been quite busy today. Anyways time to chill and play Halo now. I will try and post something better tomorrow. Bye.

6 comments:

  1. Good luck in this new part of your life! Have fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet. Glad to hear you like the new place. good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you got a computer us it to look up shops are in your area!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jelly! You should have kept the pink desk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's probaly will be a funny experience in your life , enjoy

    ReplyDelete