Wednesday 14 September 2011

Little update.

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, and sorry that this isn't going to be an interesting post.. I've been busy helping my friend move in and getting my haircut for my new job. It's really weird after my haircut, it was super long and now it seems so short. I'm dreading going to work Saturday, the only thing stopping me from not going in is the money.. I've had tickets to go see The Wombats for about 4 months now too and the gig date is 3 days after my first shift, so I need to ask for the day off, i don't know if they'll let me or not. But i'm planning on going anyways, one day of working at a bar is enough experience ahaha. Sorry for the lame blog recently, planning on sorting that out soon.

12 comments:

  1. Oh man, your friend got you to help him moving, he must be a veeeeery good friend hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the new job. I think if you ask for a day off and don't get it they'll get suspicious if you pull a sickie, might be best to just truant from the get go. It's way easier to get forgiveness than permission.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry about being interesting, it's nice of you to help your friend. I'm thinking of getting a haircut soon though I know how cold it will get. Your posts are still interesting, congrats on those Wombats tickets, hope you get time off for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with everything! Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun at The Wombats. They basically rock hard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's no problem :), hope you'll get your day off, no problem.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know about you but I really like haircuts.

    Short hair is just that much easier to maintain.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog looks fine, don't fret over the small stuff. +Follow

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hate to cut my hair for new jobs. :/

    ReplyDelete