Monday 29 August 2011

Sorry I haven't posted in a while.

I haven't posted in a while because I've been a tad busy, plus it was my friends birthday yesterday and we went to the beach and I got really drunk. I'll hopefully be posting more regularly after today. Here's something for you, I had to scrounge my room earlier for money so that I could buy food, I found £1.40 in pennies and 5p's.. So I got chips and the Chinese people were looking at me funny. Damn them.. The chips were pretty tasty though.

7 comments:

  1. Chips are all that matters though, right? Screw what people you're never gonna see again think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a decent excuse for not making a post. At least it's not "I didn't feel like it".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scrounge your room to find cash? I know that feeling all to well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love chips and i agree with @Natural getting drunk is a good excuse

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I want some chips. :/

    ReplyDelete