Saturday 27 August 2011

The best gaming laptop ever..?

Okay so we've all heard of Alienware laptops, the ones that cost a tonne of money and look bloody fantastic. Well I propose to you a better laptop that's equally if not more expensive but looks so damn awesome you'll want one never mind the price.
This laptop is ridiculously expensive and you could easily build a pc from scratch for cheaper but that screen/multi-touch pad on the right and the fact it advertised Battlefield 3 has made me a little biased. The guy that talks about this laptop definitely thinks it's a good product.. What do you guys think? Do you think it's just another piece of over priced crap or do you think what you pay for is around about what you get? You have to admit, it looks pretty damn good.

15 comments:

  1. Looks awesome, but I would never buy it; it is so expensive. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im not much into gaming, but it looks awesome. I really liked the lcd touchpad plus those buttons above it. It looks like it will be expensive as hell. After a quick search, i couldn't find it. How much is it worth?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish this was affordable. Costs way too much compared to a PC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its only over priced if you don't have the cash!
    True I don't have that kind of cash but I'm sure there are rich people out there that will by it and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was discussed on Kotaku, yes it is amazing but unless they lower the price, no one will buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup, over priced crap. And btw, Alienware is hella ugly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sexy laptop, not in my price range though

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowsers! Amazing timing for your post. I was actually looking for a laptop the other day! I guess this works... nice and fast... and shiny =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. No way are you getting this Scrubby Bear? o;

    ReplyDelete